Hello Family! I'm experimenting w/ a website and you are my test run! Let me know how well you can see this and how easy it is! Just post a comment, if you can... Thanks!
Keisha, I love Blogspot! I used it for my pregnancy and have started it with Lauren but working and taking care of her is a full time job so I have not been able to actually update Lauren's page much. But I think blogspot is very easy to use! This will be great so we can all keep in touch since you are moving to the big LR! :-(
3 comments:
This is the best thing I have ever seen! You are amazing!!!
Keisha,
I love Blogspot! I used it for my pregnancy and have started it with Lauren but working and taking care of her is a full time job so I have not been able to actually update Lauren's page much. But I think blogspot is very easy to use! This will be great so we can all keep in touch since you are moving to the big LR! :-(
You look marvelous!!! Love the site!
Post a Comment