Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Story of Ryan Stearle....

Today is my gorgeous, sweet, loving husband Ryan's birthday!! This is his last year in his 20's and while we're all very sad about that... I thought it would be great to look back at some of Ryan's finest moments! I had intended for this to be in chronological order, but after several hours of trying to blog this and having to re-do it - I decided that the order is not that important... I hope you enjoy these pictures - each have a special funny story to go along with them... I hope you can see why I am so madly in love with this wonderful wonderful OLD man! :) Love you honey!!!
Ryan is 3 mos in this picture....

6 months old... (Jackson's age now!)

1 year old....

I guess you may know who that rascal is w/ him (David!)


This is from Ryan's first trip to Europe in high school...


Ryan's 2nd trip to Europe...


2000 (The year before Ryan and I started dating)


This was the day Ryan proposed to me!
Now, for no particular order..... ENJOY!


























This was from a paintballing accident that Ryan had a few months before we got married! Good thing it cleared up before the wedding or he would have been in big trouble! :)

College Graduation

Our Wedding.... The best day of my life!



MBA Graduation!
The birth of our most prized creation!
Happy Birthday My Love! Next Year, Let's PPPPAAARRRRTTTTYYYY!!!!!

4 comments:

Heather Replogle said...

Happy Birthday Ryan!

Connie said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Anonymous said...

First off I am a horrible person for forgetting your Birthday. If you were on FACEBOOK it would remind me, so I place 49.9% of the blame on you.

Secondly, I wish I had a picture of you going "Mr scoop hand" on the cheese dip. That would be top 5.

Happy late birthday. Let's chop folks in celebration.

Kara said...

Those pictures are so great! Ryan -you can start celebrating your birthdays the way I do...This year was the 3rd anniversary of my 25th birthday! :)