I have finally made it to FULL TERM! I am super excited about this... I do know that every day that Ethan stays in there, his little lungs are developing even more so I'm not in a super big hurry but at the same time, I'm SO ready to not be pregnant any more and have my body back!
Update from Friday: I went back to the doc unexpectantly on Friday because I was just sure I was leaking amniotic fluid. Turns out, I haven't but from Monday to Friday, I had progressed.. we went from dilated to a 1 to dilated to a 2 and from a thick cervix to 70% effaced. So tons of progress over 4 days - which explains all the contractions! Doc said I was safe to assume I'd be pregnant at least 10 more days.... so Ryan was relieved since he was in Michigan when I went in to the doc!
New update tomorrow - so hopefully we will have even more progression! But now that Ryan is home, the walking, walking, walking is ON! I have been taking it really easy knowing I don't want to go into labor while Ryan was gone, but now - bring on the spicy foods!! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment