Monday, August 2, 2010

More Hospital Fun!

We left the hospital on Wednesday around 3 or 4 pm. Ethan only lost a few oz by the time we left - he was 6 lbs, 13 oz when we left, so that made me feel great... especially since he had 12 poopy diapers in the short 40 hours or so that we were there... I was SO ready to head home to get in my own bed and get our family together!

Ryan's mom - who lives in Milwaukee - sent us these beautiful flowers to the hospital. We're excited about seeing her next week!

My mom made me a HUGE tub of chocolate chip cookies w/ extra chocolate chips -my favorite!

One of my best friends in the whole world - and my college roommate - Stephenie came to visit w/ her beautiful baby girl Abby. :)

Ryan's dad and Debbie drove up from Little Rock to see their new little grandson (their 5th grandson/grandchild)

Ethan w/ Debbie

I love these pictures that Ryan captured... Poor little Ethan's skin was just flaking off. The pediatrician said that means he was ready to come out.. I'd say so!

Fist bump!

Leaving the hospital...

He wasn't too happy about getting put in his car seat!


Our amazing nurse Landra who took care of us both days we were there... She was amazing.. even though I hate this picture of me!

No comments: