Monday, July 4, 2011

Quick Trip!

On Saturday - around 1p, I dropped off Jackson w/ my mom and took Ethan for a quick visit to Little Rock. My friend Stacey was in LR for the weekend and at 34 wks pregnant, this is her last visit to LR from Dallas til after baby Cameron comes, so I wanted to take advantage of seeing her! So after Darcy and I got the kids to bed, Eugene kept the monitors and let us go have a quick shopping trip to Babies R Us and dinner at On The Border. Yum. We sat and talked til after 11pm! Then, Sunday morning Ethan and I were back on the road home! While I was there, I tried to get as much Rylee time as I could! She's pretty darn cute. :)


Ethan meets Sammie and plays with Rylee's toys!
 
 
Ethan and Rylee - 6 1/2 mos apart.

No comments: