Saturday, December 14, 2013

Baby Foul

We decided to move the train track to behind the couch - and we built two lanes - one for Thomas and one for Percy..... It was a cool track - twisting and turning - and looping around so they can just sit and watch them roll.  Quite impressive I must say...and hours of entertainment for these two boys... UNTIL - the baby finds it.  He is so mobile now that he is basically belly crawling everywhere.  It isn't long before I hear, "MOM!!  GET CHRISTIAN OUT OF THE WAY!"  "MOM!!!! HE'S MESSING UP OUR TRACK!"  "MOM!!! HE PUT PERCY IN HIS MOUTH!!!!"  It's kinda funny.  He just wants to play with his big brothers!  Usually, I just grab C and move him away, but sometimes I just sit back and watch how the big boys deal with it and for the most part, they're still really gentle with him, and they don't get mad at him... But they definitely do not like their track messed up.  But their tolerance is much better than I expected.  Jackson is especially helpful and sweet with him.... It's so fun to watch three little boys growing up!

No comments: