Thursday, November 6, 2008
Giants Need Jackson's Help!
Sunday, New York plays Philadelphia at Philadelphia.... Well, Jackson told me that he wanted to go ahead and start his support of the Giants early since it will undoubtedly be a difficult game. Giants only have 1 loss so we're going to try to keep it that way.... I want the Giants to win for more than 1 reason this time - In my fantasy football game coming up this week, I'm playing Ryan's cousin Jason who has a LOT of Philadelphia's starting lineup - so I need them to LOSE LOSE LOSE for that reason too! Not only to lose - but I need them to do HORRIBLE!! So lucky for me, my little man is on board supporting his momma! :) Too cute for words!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He is SO cute!! I especially love the one with him in the pumpkin!! I wish I would've thought of that with Lydia!
Post a Comment