I just took my grandma back to NWA this weekend.... Got to visit w/ my bro and Katie yesterday and Sunday, we got to see Dave and Carla... Carla made us this AMAZING meal!! (Thanks Carla!!). On Saturday night, my mom, dad, Aunt Janet and Roy joined Ryan and I on a fierce, bitter battle of Phase 10 to which my dad took the crown, again. :( Overall, we had such a great visit and I'm very thankful to my parents for allowing Ryan to stay there during the week and for us to all crash on a bunch of weekends coming up... Hopefully not for long.. hopefully, this house will sell soon! God knows our hearts and that we don't want to be apart.
He will provide for us, I know that. :)
Jackson w/ Uncle Dave and Aunt Carla

Jackson w/ Uncle Ray


Into a little mischief!

Hollie, this pic is for you. :) I would normally never post a pic of Jackson w/ this "mad" face... but ya know... since you may need pics! haha! :) I'm so excited!!!

All teeth!

He will provide for us, I know that. :)
Jackson w/ Uncle Dave and Aunt Carla

Jackson w/ Uncle Ray


Into a little mischief!

Hollie, this pic is for you. :) I would normally never post a pic of Jackson w/ this "mad" face... but ya know... since you may need pics! haha! :) I'm so excited!!!

All teeth!

1 comment:
Too cute!!! I love the mad face and the smile!
Post a Comment