Sunday, September 27, 2009

Long time, no post

So life just got really really busy - SOOOO thankful for that! We have an offer on our house - which we have accepted. It's kind of a shady deal, so I am praying that everything goes thru w/o a hitch. Our inspection should mid-week and then the closing is scheduled for Oct 16th. I'm PRAYING that goes thru (please join me!). I've been house shopping in NWA - and I LOVE house shopping!!! I have a mega-cool realtor who is a good friend of my aunt's - so my aunt is going house shopping w/ us tomorrow! She'll help me w/ Jackson too - who has already broken something at someone's home! He found these glass ball things that were in a basket on a coffee table and what's a boy to do w/ a ball? Throw it! So this all happened in SECONDS! Seriously, SECONDS!!!! He was playing w/ the kitty and I turned to look at the kitchen for a SECOND and then boom, I heard crash on the hard wood floor! Of course, this was our very last house to look at and we had made it the entire day w/o breaking anything of someone's... Yikes. Looking at homes w/ a 16 month old in tow who just wants to run and play isn't easy... but I'm not complaining! :-)

Pics later - I am a disaster w/ everything spread out everywhere. I don't even know where my toothbrush is half the time. :)

No comments: