Something tells me that October may fly by as fast as September did! This weekend, Ry and I went to LR to pack up the house - We left Jackson w/ my mom so we can really focus on getting as much done as possible w/o baby under foot. We emptied the entire shed and moved to the garage and then we completely boxed up and moved the entire upstairs (3 rooms and a bathroom!). So our garage is packed full of boxes and stuff. Next weekend, we'll head back to LR to finish the downstairs. Our closing is scheduled for Oct 16th - and it's looking like everything should be fine! Thank you God!!! I'm so amazed w/ how much Ry and I got done in a day and a half! We've got this moving thing down pretty good now! We've done it enough. This is our 6th move in 7 1/2 years! I'm hoping it's our last for at least 5 more years!!
These pics were taken 1/2 way thru the day on Saturday. Now, the upstairs is completely empty - besides the shelves on the wall (which the new owners wanted), and our downstairs is way more messed up and crowded! Poor kitties....
If anyone wants to volunteer to "house" our kitties for a few weeks while we find and close on a new house, please let me know!
Our kitties are homeless as of October 16th! :-(




No comments:
Post a Comment