If you watched the news today, you probably saw that much of the south (including our little corner of Arkansas) got hit with a bunch of ice and snow. As of right now, we have about 6+ inches of snow on top of about a half an inch of ice, so travel has become very treacherous. To illustrate that point - I just got stuck in the driveway of Keisha's Aunt Janet while I was picking her up for game night!! Here are some pictures of snowy house:
Notice - no footprints! (I walked through the side yard)

I left the flash on by mistake in this picture, but it came out looking really cool!

Here's that same pic without the flash...


This gives you an idea of the layer of ice that is underneath all the snow. At our house the ice all formed on the Eastward facing sides of things.

Here's a window in the 'icey' side of my house - it is completely covered!

My footprints...

I can't post on here without including a picture of the Booper-Bopper! We dressed him up in his snow sleeper (a gift from his Aunt Carla and Uncle Dave) for the occasion.


This shot is looking out from our dining room...
2 comments:
Just wanted you to know that I just threw a little whiny fit to Nathan, exclaiming that I am soooo jealous of your house!!!
No snow angel picture? I'm let down.
Post a Comment