I nailed Ryan down to a boy name finally. He was having trouble even considering that this may be a boy and wouldn't discuss boy names and finally I warned him that he may be jinxing us! So now we have a boy name and girl name - tba later. :) We'll find out the sex on March 3rd so stay tuned! Everyone asks me if I want a boy or girl - and to be honest - I seriously would be so happy with either. If it's a boy, Jackson will have his best buddy and they could be so close and involved in the same activities... that would be so cool. Also, I'd have all the clothes I could ever need. If it's a girl - it may be my last baby.... which is appealing... and Ryan would be soooooo thrilled... which always makes me happy too. So it's in God's hands. I know Ryan feels the same as me - we pray for a healthy baby first and foremost and really the rest doesn't matter.
OH MY - July will be here sooooooo soon! But in the meantime, here's Jackson playing in the snow!

No comments:
Post a Comment