Tuesday, March 16, 2010

21 Week Baby Belly Pics

So my friend Connie put belly pics from her first pregnancy to compare w/ her 2nd on her blog and I thought I'd try it... Unfortunately, this particular week that I was doing the belly pic w/ Jackson - I was in San Antonio and my friend Megan took the pic and she took it at a different level than Ryan usually does so it's hard to compare... but oh well.

21 Weeks Pregnant w/ JACKSON

21 Weeks Pregnant with ETHAN

21 w/ Jackson

21wks with ETHAN

The best part of this is that I've actually gained LESS weight w/ this pregnancy but those jeans I'm wearing w/ Jackson - Yeah, um.. I can't wear those anymore. We'll blame it on the dryer. haha.

2 comments:

Brandy said...

It's totally the dryer!!! You look great!!! Love the name Ethan!! Precious!!

Connie said...

I love it!!! Thanks for posting! I have not seen you in forever and I'm missing me some Keisha!