Sunday, March 14, 2010

Jackson and Ben

My friend, and neighbor, Emily and I took our gorgeous boys for a long walk to the park by our house. Emily's little boy - Ben - and Jackson are 3 days apart and best buddies! Ben was actually born on Jackson's due date! Emily and I laugh because they are "all boy" - both of them! They laugh and play sooooooo good together! I feel SO very blessed to live next door to such a great AWESOME mom (Emily) and for Jackson to get to grow up next to such an amazing sweet and fun boy! We can't wait to see how much trouble they get into and watch how they grow up!! Jackson and I consider ourselves very fortunate! :)







On the way home - (it's about 1.5 miles or so walking) - the boys were pooped!! This is how they started out! Notice the exhaustion - Jackson slumped over... Ben, feet up, chilling.... and then....

Within about 5 minutes.... they are both OUT.

Not long later, they were like this.

Poor Emily - she tracked it uphill w/ these 2 30pound rascals....

So Em and I were excited cuz this could only mean one thing - a GREAT nap when we got into our homes - right? NOPE! Neither of them took a nap except for this. Stinkers!!

No comments: