Despite a long night last night and Jackson fighting a fever, we decided to continue w/ our plan to go to Boxley for church with the family. We really don't know what's going on w/ our baby boy but he's had a nonstop fever for a couple days now and I THINK he's cutting those very back molars and it's causing him some pain and that's why he's not eating... at least I hope that's all it is. Anyway, when Jackson is outside, he forgets ALL about everything! He didn't sit in church too well, so Ryan took him down to the nursery but then of course, he didn't want his daddy to leave so Ryan stayed. After church, they had an Easter Egg Hunt and Ryan took some pictures!
Jackson's Easter basket this year was a football Easter basket from his Mimi!


Jackson and I were looking for eggs and he kept saying "where did they go" looking for them.. It's his first and only sentence and he asks it all the time - whether it be Easter eggs, the kitties or even his shoes! :)

Boxley Baptist Church consists of the sanctuary and this - the old schoolhouse. I love it! My grandma actually went to elementary, junior high and high school in this schoolhouse.

Jackson showing Mimi his eggs!
No comments:
Post a Comment