Thursday, April 15, 2010

Park Playdate with Bella

What a beautiful day!!! This morning, Megan and I met at the Lowell Park so that Bella and Jackson can play. Bella is going to be 5 on 5/5 - (haha! Cinco de Mayo girl!) and she is SOOOO good with Jackson! She is so sweet and helpful and he just follows her around wanting to do every single thing she does! It was precious! We had such a good time today!!!!


Funny face!!!

Funny hair!!!

This was Jackson's biggest challenge. He was bound and determined to master this thing and by the end, guess what - he did! :-)


To the top!!!


The Reward! Slide!!!

My handsome little man.

Jackson usually hates the swing - he doesn't even want to get near them... but Bella was on the swing and boy, is she funny or what!?


Yay for 80 degree days! I love Arkansas and I LOVE the Spring!!!! :-)

No comments: