Last night, Ryan and I dropped off Jackson at my mom's and went to Flying Burrito for dinner and then to the movies - a suggestion my doctor made based on recent experiences of women breaking their water at both places.... But - no luck for us! I can say that "Inception" is an EXCELLENT movie! We did have an amazing night together though - realizing that it will be the last time in awhile (probably) that it will be just the 2 of us for a whole night... a newborn and a 2 year old is going to be a little hard on my mom! So we made the best of it! We slept in until 900am this morning... and then went to Denny's for breakfast before picking up Jackson.
We have had MANY MANY people predict the 18th as the day Ethan would come, so it's a good possibility they will be right! Fingers crossed!
39 Weeks with JACKSON (5/13/08)
38 1/2 Weeks with ETHAN (7/16/10)
1 comment:
I'm predicting the 20th. :-)
Post a Comment