Tuesday, May 14, 2013

My big boys!

These two boys have literally become best friends! I seriously love watching these guys grow up together.  I'm thankful that they are only 26 months apart and finally at the point where they can play at the same level.  They both enjoy playing with each other and equally, they love fighting with each other.  I'd like to say that Jackson is always the instigator and the tough guy, but honestly, Ethan holds his own. His favorite move is to bear hug Jackson and pull him to the ground.  Being that Jackson is only 5 pounds heavier, Ethan doesn't have much trouble taking him down. Ethan has started showing a lot of interest in super heroes - only because "Bubba" love super heroes.  They have completely different personalities and their hearts are different... They are totally adorable, goofy and insanely wild.  I really love them, exactly how they are.  :)


No comments: