
Sometimes I let things, time, obstacles cloud my vision. I get overwhelmed by
stuff...The things I think I "have" to do... I HAVE to get that load of laundry done. I HAVE to clean up the kitchen. I HAVE to write those thank you cards. But ya know... life keeps going. Even if I don't get those things done... I am starting to realize that those things can wait. What's more important are these moments that I can't get back... Like watching Christian smile his first smiles... and listening to Ethan sing me his new favorite song "Go Tell It On the Mountain" over and over... and playing games with Jackson and watching his face light up when he actually beats me. With each baby, I've changed as a mom. This time around, I find myself saying "oh well" more than I ever have. I haven't updated this blog. I haven't sent birth announcements. I have only mopped my floor twice since Christian has been born. Clean laundry stays in the basket for a week sometimes. But OH WELL. I have the most incredible husband - a husband I do not deserve... who is patient and kind and loves me so much and who teaches our children about Christ... And I have three healthy, beautiful, sweet kids... who I adore... and what more can I ask for?
I say nothing.
No comments:
Post a Comment