Monday, September 22, 2008

Missing the 'Ville!

Ryan and I just got back from an awesome, busy, fun-filled weekend in Fayetteville!
First thing we did - We went to my brother's band performance (they are called "The Battle Within" - look them up on Myspace!) and they did awesome. It's probably not anyone that I know's kind of music but let me tell you - I was a very proud big sis!! Ray has been playing guitar since I can remember... Even when he was 2 years old, he wanted to play everytime he saw someone playing on TV... that was country music and that's a far cry from the HEAVY HEAVY metal music that he plays now but regardless, it's amazing music and I'm so proud of him for pursing his dreams! Here's some pics from his performance - Ryan was having fun playing w/ the settings on the camera...
The next day, my mom got us tickets to watch the Razorbacks get SMASHED by Alabama.... But we had a good time w/ our friends Brandon and Charrisce...

On Saturday and Sunday, we went over to Dave/Carla's house and visited with Carla for her 30th birthday!

and.... last but not least, Jackson got to spend a lot of quality time w/ his Mimi and Pappie! :)
It doesn't get cuter than this baby!!! Jackson LOVED spending time w/ my mom and dad... He would giggle everytime my mom was around... I wish he could spend time her every day or at least every weekend.... maybe someday.... hmmmm......

1 comment:

Kara said...

It took me 5 1/2 years, but I have learned to call Little Rock home (not my preferred home, but home)!! Hopefully, it won't take you that long! :)