I'm SOOOOO excited! Last night was the season premiere of the 17th season of Survivor - my all time favorite show in the whole world!! Anyone who loves pychology and sociology would LOVE this show! Ryan and I just watch and talk strategy and it's amazing to watch how people's minds work! I always pick a favorite on the first episode and this year was tough cuz they
didn't show conversations with every contestant, but I definitely liked Jacquie and Dan. Jacquie seems like a sincere person - very sweet, pretty, likeable.. not taking a big leadership role early on, which is so smart! Dan - I liked because of something he pointed out.... When trying to determine who would be a leader for the tribe, Dan said he would not be a good leader because his leadership style is highly emotional. That is totally me! I always said I would be a horrible "manager" because I do get so emotional and involved... I thought that was really brave of him to admit that and very wise at the same time. Also, the group thought he had the hidden immunity idol - and they were gonna give him the axe but he was quick - he jumped up, emptied his bag and pockets and said "I don't want to go home!" Good for you Dan! I don't want you to either!! OK - so both of these people are attractive - that is NOT why they are my favorites! I also liked Bob - who is a cool grandpa type who could probably kick a lot of butt in this show! I did not like Paloma or GC and I was STOKED they kicked off what's her face (Michelle) - even though I know little Ken was hoping to get another peep show from her! :) I hope people continue to tune in to Survivor cuz I'm completely fascinated by it and I hope it never ends!! Besides, if I could just get Ryan on it.... We may be millionaires!! hee hee!!!DVR People! Thursday at 700pm!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment