Anyway, tonight's job was especially rough. Before tinting this car, I had to strip off the old film which is a very tedious, messy job that took me about 3 hours in total. The outcome is still the same, though - another beautifully tinted machine on the road!
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Another day, another tint job...
For those of you who don't know - I am a window tinter! I have been tinting windows ever since my dad opened up his auto accessories business when I was in 9th grade. The process of tinting is not difficult, but it is something that takes a TON of practice to master. Since I have been doing it for about 14 years now, I think that I can officially say that I have mastered the art! Tinting windows has brought in quite a bit of additional income over the years, and the best part is that I still have fun doing it! Tonight I tinted a car that belongs to the girlfriend of a guy who's friend's car I tinted a couple months ago - I know... confusing, right?!?! We have been living back in Little Rock for about 8 months now, and my word-of-mouth tinting business is finally starting to blossom. After finishing this car tonight, I still have about 5 tint jobs waiting. That's almost $1,000 worth of business for me!
Anyway, tonight's job was especially rough. Before tinting this car, I had to strip off the old film which is a very tedious, messy job that took me about 3 hours in total. The outcome is still the same, though - another beautifully tinted machine on the road!

Anyway, tonight's job was especially rough. Before tinting this car, I had to strip off the old film which is a very tedious, messy job that took me about 3 hours in total. The outcome is still the same, though - another beautifully tinted machine on the road!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ryan,
I would like to say thank you for tinting my windows a few years back. I can say that you did a wonderful job and I would refer you to anyone! I never had a problem with my tint! Thanks again!
So if anyone is looking to get their windows tinted Ryan is the man for the job!
Post a Comment