Well, Jackson and I arrived back in the Rock today after 2 weeks and a day in NWA... Ryan came back too, but he drove home twice to work but then would come back for most of the week. We spent most of today just unpacking, taking down the tree, and finding our bearings back in our house. We had such a great time and Jackson really had to put his "momma's boy" persona to bed while we were there.... He was held and kissed and loved on by so many friends and family members that I think we did wonders for his social skills! He is so used to just being home w/ mom and dad and not really that exposed to others, but that all changed after 2 weeks in NWA! I think he'll miss it actually! Here are some pics from our time in the 'ville....
Jackson and Mommy!
Jackson and Mommy!
Jackson wants to stand now - all the time! (He didn't sleep w/ this bib or slippers on - we just posed him this way!)
His favorite toy this whole time was this little black box that he could hold onto and stand and play... He would just giggle the whole time he was standing at this box!
Jackson definitely misses his Mimi!
Giving my baby brother some props - On Tues, I had to go to the dentist and Ray watched Jackson for a couple hours for me. When I came home, this is exactly the scene I walked into except Jackson was looking up lovingly at Ray... So sweet.
hee hee... I gave Jackson a chocolate cookie! He went to town!
Now, giving my husband some props - On Friday, Connie and I went to get pedicures and picked up some lunch while Ryan stayed at Connie's and kept an eye on the kiddos. Granted, Lauren napped the whole time, but still - It was so nice to get away with my AWESOME girlfriend! Jackson could hardly keep his eyes off Lauren! oooohhhoooo!
1 comment:
Ryan THANK YOU for the much needed Keisha time! We had a lot of fun and I think Lauren is over her "Cabin" experience with you...she was obviously flirting which is awkward since you will be her father-in-law one day! LOL! Thanks again! Keisha and I had a great time!
Post a Comment