Tuesday, June 1, 2010

2 Year Pictures

Well, we are attempting to take Jackson's 2 year pictures on our own. Ryan reminds me that we spent all this money on this "fancy camera" so I could do the photography I wanted to do. What he doesn't understand (or maybe forgets) is that at 8 months pregnant, I don't feel like spending that much time squatting down on the ground trying to capture the very rare and SPLIT second my gorgeous toddler looks at me! Regardless, we spent an hour on Saturday morning taking on his very feat. We did succeed in spending an hour, taking 146 pictures while getting sore and in the end, capturing ONE picture that I think is worthwhile. Either way, here are the best shots but we have agreed that this weekend, we're going to make another attempt. The bigger I get though, the less likely he will have successful 2 year pictures. :)

THIS is the one, I do admit, that I love. :)






1 comment:

Carol said...

These are ALL great! So much better than any ol' studio portraits and better than most professionals could do. Save yourself (and Eathen) because this totally depict a 2-year-old Jackson. You can see it in his eyes.