On Saturday, June 23rd - my AWESOME neighbors Jim and Emily threw me and Ryan a baby shower at their home. It was a family event, with Jim's famous grilling (chicken and hamburgers) and Emily's should-be-in-a-cookbook stuffed jalapeno peppers, guacamole, bean salad, and of course - key lime pie!!!! It was a PERFECT DAY and everyone had so much fun! I am soooooo thankful and blessed to have such generous and loving friends and family members. I didn't bring my camera, but my friend Darcy and her husband Eugene drove up from Little Rock and Darcy took some photos for us!
Here's the pony keg that we can happily say was completely finished by the end of the night (which was at 200am - thanks mom for keeping Jackson!) and homemade lemonade and water for those of us just wishing we could taste the beer. :)

We were definitely "showered" with gifts!!

YUM YUM!

I like that Ryan was able to open the gifts w/ me cuz I don't really like being the center of attention -it makes me too nervous!



Ryan trying to take a peek at the new nursing cover that Jim/Emily got me! LOVE IT!

Jackson even got gifts too!!

I forgot to ask Darcy to get a picture of Emily and I but I'm really glad Derek captured this picture of Kacie and I! Kacie is having twin boys and is at 26 weeks right now! I am so excited that our little boys will be only 10 weeks apart!!!

Here's the pony keg that we can happily say was completely finished by the end of the night (which was at 200am - thanks mom for keeping Jackson!) and homemade lemonade and water for those of us just wishing we could taste the beer. :)

We were definitely "showered" with gifts!!

YUM YUM!

I like that Ryan was able to open the gifts w/ me cuz I don't really like being the center of attention -it makes me too nervous!



Ryan trying to take a peek at the new nursing cover that Jim/Emily got me! LOVE IT!

Jackson even got gifts too!!

I forgot to ask Darcy to get a picture of Emily and I but I'm really glad Derek captured this picture of Kacie and I! Kacie is having twin boys and is at 26 weeks right now! I am so excited that our little boys will be only 10 weeks apart!!!

Thank you to everyone who came and shared in this exciting occasion with us! Our biggest thank you is to Jim and Emily who worked so hard to put this shower on for us. We truly love you guys. :) We had the BEST time ever. Also, big thanks to my mom who kept Jackson ALL WEEKEND at her house so Ryan and I could enjoy some adult time with our friends!
We are very very blessed!!!
xoxoxoxo!!!
We are very very blessed!!!
xoxoxoxo!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment