Sunday, July 4, 2010

Grandma's 80th Birthday!

Yesterday, my family and a bunch of friends got together at my great - grandma's OLD house (sold now) to celebrate my grandma's 80th birthday! She was surprised! The weather couldn't have been better and Jackson had so much fun with his family and friends! I didn't take too many pictures because our friend Rosa Lea took tons and so there will be more later when I get my hands on hers! :-)

Jackson and Mason - cousins! They are only 2 months apart!





This is the original sign up in front of the house where my grandma was born and my great-grandparents lived for many many years! When my great grandma passed, the house was sold to some good friends who allow us to use it for our family get-togethers! I'm so glad they kept that sign out because it's very special to us!


The birthday girl!

Jackson and Poppie - who the other day, he said "Bye bye poo-poo" instead of poppie... pretty funny!

Jackson was having a blast popping the balloons!!! When they popped, he let out the biggest laugh - like this.

Yum - chocolate cake!

Jackson and Uncle Ray!


By the end of the party (time flies when you're having fun) - Jackson was hungry so his Mimi just gave him a cold hot dog and he went to town.


My amazing beautiful grandma, age 15


Still beautiful now!!!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Thanks for updating this so quickly Keish - I feel like I was there!! I'm glad that J-Man was having so much fun.

I miss you guys tons!!

Ryan

emili said...

i love grandma betty!