Ethan's new thing is to show off his belly. He really enjoys it and desperately wants to look at YOUR belly too. I have no idea where this came from, but it's cracking me up.
Off he goes!
2 comments:
carolsue
said...
I think I'd only have to show him MY belly once. That should cure him! Hahahaha
Has he been sneaking out to visit Laine, because it sounds like she taught him that. :) She does the same thing and loves to touch her "bebo" (belly button). Now it's even become a comfort thing for her...she does it when she sucks her thumb.
2 comments:
I think I'd only have to show him MY belly once. That should cure him! Hahahaha
Has he been sneaking out to visit Laine, because it sounds like she taught him that. :) She does the same thing and loves to touch her "bebo" (belly button). Now it's even become a comfort thing for her...she does it when she sucks her thumb.
Post a Comment