Saturday, December 17, 2011

Cookie Decorating Party!

Last week, our friend Jenny hosted her 2nd annual "cookie decorating party" and it was a TON of fun!  Jackson is not as big into decorating as he is into EATING them but he had so much fun!  Ethan got to play with Lily Kate - which is always a good time, especially now that she's walking!  I forgot my camera but Emily managed to snag a few for me and shared them! (Thanks Em!).  I was loving the sweet affection I was getting from baby Noel. Awh, melt my heart. The group shot is the best we could get w/ that big group - it's lacking the little ones (Ethan, Noel and LK) and one big one - Noah.  But hey - that's not too bad!  :) After the party, Jenny invited people to stay and have pizza, so Ryan drove up to join in!  Thanks for hosting Jenny!

No comments: