Saturday, February 25, 2012

Bossy Bookworm

That's our new name for Ethan.  I keep being told, "that's so good that he likes to read books!" or "awh... that's so sweet." or "they say that's so good for them..." Yes, Yes, Yes... I know.  It IS good that he likes to read - and he gets an abundance of just that.  Ethan's desire - or should I say DEMAND - of book reading is a little extreme.  Ethan wants you to read to him nonstop and forEVER.  One day recently, J and E's nap schedule was all messed up so it was just me and Ethan for awhile - so I thought - let's see how long this can last.  It last AN HOUR AND HALF!  Finally, I had to call timeout.  Mommy needed a timeout!  One of those books - we read at least 10 times.  It's exhausting!  And if you stop reading, or get up to do something else... say to the bathroom, for instance - he screams his little red head off and throws a monster tantrum.... Oh boy... this boy... he's a one-of-a-kind.  I love Daddy's new nickname for him.. Very fitting!
 


No comments: