Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Jackson and Ben's Adventurous Outing

A couple weeks ago, my good friend and neighbor Emily called me to ask if she could "steal" Jackson away to go walk the trails at Crystal Bridges... She took off w/ Ben, Jackson and sweet baby Noel in tow - off to climb, jump and run as much as they had the energy for! Jackson was more than thrilled and obviously from these amazing pictures that she took, you can see how much fun they had!  Jackson absolutely adores Ben - just like brothers.  I love that Em and I get to watch these two little boys - only 3 days apart - grow up together 2 houses apart.  That warms my heart.  Thank you Emily for taking my little munchkin on a such a fun retreat! 
Love these precious picures!!
These pics from their "leaf" fight are my favorite!  You can see the laughter and joy in their happy faces... 
Love these boys so much!
 
 "Hey Ben - let's do this again sometime soon." 
"Ya, Jackson - this is fun!"
"Ok Ben, I'll tell my mommy she can take us next time!"
"Sounds good!"
:-)

No comments: