On Friday, it was delivered... It came in 5 boxes and the slide came separate... 'it' being Jackson and Ethan's new playset. I badly wanted it last year and this year, I convinced Ryan to get it for the boys as an early birthday present. :)
So Ryan called among our friends.... and boy, do we have good friends or what... They came and worked on Saturday all day long - amazing friends. It was cold and extremely windy but they worked anyway... some came on both days and worked til the very end and we cannot express how grateful we really are... We are really blessed. They started Saturday at 800am and worked til Sunday at 600p. I can't believe they actually got it done that fast! The sheer number of pieces involved was insane!
It's complete! Thank you ALL SOOOOOOOOO much!
1 comment:
Love it! What great friends! Where'd you guys get yours? We've been eyeing the one at Sam's Club for a while now ;)
Post a Comment