Saturday, March 2, 2013

36 Weeks!

  • Baby's Sex: BOY!! (Name to be announced at birth!)
  • Baby is as big as: Watermelon (19 - 22 in, 6.5 lbs) - another app I have said he's as big as a bowling ball.  Yep!
  • Cravings this week: Coffee, sweet tea
  • What's different this week than last week: I got dizzy twice this week - in the middle of the night.  I'd wake up and the room was spinning.  I think it's probably from laying on my back, but not sure.  I have it on my list of questions for the doc, but it's a little freaky!  It's almost as if I am really really drunk- and the room won't get still.  IDK.  Add it to the list of things I didn't have with the other 2 pregnancies!
  • Weeks to go:  4 weeks
  • Next Appt: Monday, March 4th - 36 wks!  Starting weekly appointments!!
  • Big Brothers: Been trying to go for walks when the weather allows and no one is sick.  The boys ride in Jackson's Power Wheels truck so that we can walk fast while they speed by us.  They are at this point where they don't want to ride in a stroller and no one is fast enough on their bikes, so the truck comes in handy.  It's been hard having the boys sick so much this month and last month though.... and it's just downright COLD outside - 35 and under almost everyday... So I've found my level of laziness is super high these days.  :(  Quite opposite of Ethan's pregnancy when it was hot outside but nice and we were out there playing every single day.
  • Notes:  I have almost everything done on my "Before Baby" To-Do list!  I finished my 2010 Blog Book this week (that only took me nearly 2 years to finish!), and I ordered all the pictures to finish out Ethan's baby book.  Baby clothes are all washed and put away.  Car Seats are ready to be put into the car when we take off.  I'm set with everything I need for the baby.... All I have left is packing MY hospital bag, and I figure I have a few weeks before I have to do that... 

No comments: