Monday, March 11, 2013

37 1/2 Week Doc Appt

Went to the doc today for my 37 week checkup.  Not a lot of change - I went from a 1.5cm dilated to "a little more than a 2."  So doc said he is pretty confident that I'll be pregnant next week, but "not too long after that."  So who knows what that means, but it was music to my ears.  I have just a few things I wanted to have done in the next week... My brother is going to detail my Honda (it's BAAAAAAD!) on Wednesday, I have a pedicure scheduled for Thursday and on Monday, my dear sweet husband is allowing me ONE deep housecleaning from our old housekeeper.... So I'm going to be set after that... My mom is really rooting for the baby to come next week since it's Spring Break, and it will be easier on her not having to deal with the boys' school.... But I'm good with any day that is soon!  I have my next appointment on Monday - 38 weeks!  Almost there now!!

No comments: