
There haven't been many sunshine days in March, but last weekend, we had 2 beautiful - gorgeous - days and last Friday, the boys and I spent 2 hours in the AM and about 5 hours in the PM playing outside... It was almost 80 degrees! It was fantastic.. I got a sunburn - obviously not considering how easily I would burn, even though I reapplied the boys twice to make sure they wouldn't. It was a lot of fun to watch my wild boys get to run and play freely... We've been caged up in our house so much this winter- this was a welcome change! As mentioned before, Ethan figured out how to make Jackson truck move, and I have dreaded that day... but he was so proud of himself, that it actually wasn't so bad... Minus the times he backed the truck up into Jackson, the garage door and the motorcycle... Other than that, it was pretty fun to watch him so happy with himself. I feel pretty blessed to be given the privilege of having not just one, or two, but THREE boys to watch grow up!
They are such an incredible joy to me!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment