
Ethan's BFF
Lily Kate turned three last week and had her party at Jump Zone. The kids had so much fun... Jackson was stoked that all his big buddies were there too... but I think we may be nearing the end of birthday parties for the younger that the older also gets to attend. It's so nice to finally see Ethan playing at Jump Zone because for the longest time, he refused and would just roll around in the Cozy Coupe. The particular birthday party is getting special recognition because a) it's Lily Kate and we love her and b) i took all three kids by myself! I still do little pats on the back when I successfully make it through something like that with all three by myself without any major breakdowns. :) It helps that I have such great friends who gladly grab up my babies and love on them. Don't know how moms do it without friends like I have... Blessed.
Happy 3rd Birthday to one of the sweetest little girls ever. Love you LK! And thank you Jenny for the pics!!
Christian likes the Baby Bjorn much better than the Ergo... Even though I like the Ergo better. Ha!
Typical Ethan... Love Lily's smile in these pictures!
Notice my boys are NOT paying any attention.
No comments:
Post a Comment