Thursday, May 1, 2014

April Instagram Pics!

I've been doing some spring cleaning...And I had a good helper. :)
 Christian's new birthday ride from the Burrow's!  He loves it!
 Perfecting his kick.
 He totally beat me in foosball - legit style.  I mean, I should say he smoked me 10-7, and we aren't from the philosophy that you let your child win.  He and I have played many, many times and this is the first time he's won - and I was trying really hard!  He's gotten very good at foosball!
 Christian's birthday present from mommy/daddy!
 Fishy Face!!!
 Demolition Man... and no one even seems to notice.
 Jackson absolutely LOVES his friend Ethan Winant.  They've been buddies since they were 2 years old, in Mrs. Dawn's class at Mother's Day Out at Fellowship.  They have a precious little friendship.
 Ethan got a (very) early birthday present... matching his big brother's... perfect for the start of summer!!!
 me and my middle man!
 This is Ryan's Instagram pic, but I love it!
 Ethan gave me a flower and asked me to put in my hair.  Once it fell out, he got me another because "mommy you need a flower in your hair."
Their nighttime routine...
 Christian and baby Edward hang out with their big brothers are playing at Little Gym.

No comments: