
My baby boy turned 6 years old! Jackson Andrew, how in the world can you already be SIX!? Jackson has been counting down to his birthday for months. He is so ready to be bigger, go to kindergarten and be a "big boy." He chose to wear his Star Wars shirt to school because we baked Star Wars cupcakes for his school friends. When we got there, he jumped up and down excited to see me and his little brothers. Ryan got there a little later, but he was an added bonus! I got the kids little cans of 7-Up and taught them all to play "Heads-Up 7-Up." I think they loved it. I was able to collect a group pic of them as long as they could do silly faces, so that seemed perfect. :) This is Jackson's 2nd year at this school and I'm beyond sad for him to be going to a different school next year. I love this school and the teachers/staff so much. I'm thankful that Ethan and Christian will have years there. Jackson has his big camping birthday party tonight - I'll try to get pics posted of that as soon as I can. I'm still in shock that it's been 6 years since I gave birth to this amazing little human being. Such an awesome day - life changing. And he continues to change my life everyday by his awesome heart. I love this boy to the moon.

No comments:
Post a Comment