We had our visit to the pediatrician today. Our appointment was at 300p, but we didn't get into the room until 430p. The doctor said that Jackson's umbilical cord is not infected and he loosed it and put some stuff on it and said it should come off in the next day or so. He said Jackson has a very deep belly button! :) He answered my LONG list of questions and basically told me that Jackson is a very healthy little boy. He weighed in at 7lbs, 5oz! WOOHOO! My little baby is growing!

TONIGHT: Daddy is on baby duty for the first time since he's been born. I'm sure I'll have to "check" on things, but overall it will be really nice to have a full night's sleep!
ps: If anyone is interested in a VERY barely used Medela Advanced Breast Pump w/ Shoulder Bag - it's $280 in the store but I got it for $250 and would sell it for $225... Let me know. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment