Friday, June 6, 2008

Packing on the Pounds!

WOOHOOO!! Jackson had his 2 week check up and "weigh in" today and since we were in Fayetteville, I made the appointment w/ a pediatrician here. I'm so SO SOOO proud to say that my little one now weighs 6lbs, 8oz! He's 1oz more than his birth weight! Ever since I started supplementing, he has been so much happier and peaceful and seems so satisfied. He's sleeping better and even smiling! I am so thankful! I, in turn, feel like a new person. My cousin is going to come back to Little Rock w/ Ryan and I on Sunday and spend at least the week w/ me. She is so excited about internet service that she doesn't even mind helping me out! It will be really nice to have some company (and since she stays up until 3 or 4 am every morning, she really is a lot of company for me!). Ryan just got to my mom's about an hour ago and finally got to see his boy! 5 days is a long time to go w/o seeing your newborn, but I'm thankful that I've been here at my mom's and I know she loves having Jackson and I here. I think I'm finally over this post partum stuff and have a clear head... even w/o sleep! :)

No comments: