Monday, June 9, 2008

Home Sweet Home...


We got back to Little Rock yesterday... I was sad to leave my mom and dad's house, but I know that this is home now. Hopefully with Courtney here w/ me, I can do some things around here to make it feel more like home. There is a lot to be done! Jackson is doing so much better - he is sleeping good and barely cries. He started giggling a little when he's sleeping - which is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life. I could just stare at him for hours and hours! He is the cutest, sweetest thing I've ever seen! It's safe to say that I've fallen in love, again! :) We've decided that although we can't tell 100% yet, Jackson really favors me and my brother when he has his eyes open and he favors Ryan w/ his eyes closed. It's strange to think of it that way, but that's the truth. He is just absolutely precious! Here is a picture that I took of him yesterday - It may be my new favorite! He makes this face all of the time now! It just doesn't get better than this! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is the cutest picture I've ever seen!

Anonymous said...

Uhm! And Keisha and Ray got there good looks from there Dad.

Kenneth P Woodruff said...

I'm afraid I have to agree with grandpa.

Ryan, looks like Jackson dodged a bullet!