Today, he went to the pediatrician for his shots... the doc was so happy with how he's doing! Jackson weighs 15 pounds, 15 oz!! He's only 1 oz short of 16 pounds!!! He's in the 75th percentile now on his weight, so he's growing very fast! He was 24 1/2 inches long and his head measurement was 43cm (although I don't know why that matters). They said his length is still in the 50th percentile. He's my chunky monkey! I told the doc that I am putting Jackson to sleep on his belly at night... He goes "mmmm... I don't hear you..." and then he smiled and admitted that the odds are SOOOOO small and Jackson is pretty much out of the "risk" zone anyway. He's not worried.... He admitted that reflux babies like Jackson do sleep very well on their bellies. He did so well at the doc - he was laughing at the doc and smiling the whole time.... He's just the best baby! Daddy made it to our appt AGAIN!!! He hasn't missed an appointment since Jackson was 1 month old! Go Daddy! :) Here's some pics from Jackson today... He's smiles all the time now, so taking pictures is so much fun!
2 comments:
Go Cardinals!!!
Oh, he is SO cute! I wish you guys were in Fayetteville 100% of the time! I love his smile and oh...those eyes!!!! You are going to have your hands full later in life with him! All the girls are going to want to date him...however he has been taken since conception...little Lauren already has her dress picked out! LOL! :-) Love ya!
Post a Comment