This was Jackson earlier today... He wanted to play in the stickers!
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Almost a Year...
Wow - I remember this time last year like it was yesterday... just waiting and hoping Jackson would hurry up and stir around and be ready to get out... lol. But nope... I had no idea at the time that I would have had to force him out. haha. Well, I've done a lot of reflecting lately with his 1st Birthday approaching so quickly.... and I know every parent says this, but Dang! I have an AWESOME kid! He just got his 5th tooth and just this week will now stand back up and walk from a sitting position. He was already doing that, but only if he pulled himself up while holding onto to something, but now, he's just up and down without any support! He's a speed machine now! He waves "hi" and "bye" all the time now and loves to do that to strangers. He's a great eater as long as I'm not feeding him .. He wants to do it himself! He's a big-time Daddy's Boy (hopefully I'll get to share some of that as he gets older). He loves animals and being outside. I feel so unbelievably blessed to have these 2 beyond-wonderful boys in my life... I do not know what I ever did to deserve such Grace, but I am eternally thankful! :)
This was Jackson earlier today... He wanted to play in the stickers!
This was Jackson earlier today... He wanted to play in the stickers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment