Tuesday, May 12, 2009

On this day.... 7 years ago....

Dear Ryan,

I remember before I knew you were my soulmate, I had dreamed of you... I pictured my life with a gorgeous, funny, caring, giving, intelligent, strong, kind Christian man. I thought I was only dreaming - that man cannot possibly exist. But then you came around... You were everything I had dreamed of and MORE! God truly blessed me 100,000 times over by introducing us. I am the luckiest woman in the world to be your wife. The last 7 years have been the best years of my life. You mean the world to me.

I love you!
FOREVER AND ALWAYS!

xxoo -

Keisha

2 comments:

Broc said...

Congrats you two. You've got such a wonderful family. Not only is your husband a tint-wizard, but he makes a mean turkey sandwich as well.

Ryan said...

This is probably the nicest thing that anyone has ever said to me!

I love you more than I could ever explain in this comment. They say that time flies when you are having fun, and the past 7 years have flown by!! I hope that we get to spend another 77 years together!

You are the love of my life! =)