Since I get to be a 2nd in a wedding that my friend Stacey is doing in September, I figured I could use this opportunity has a "practice" being a 2nd... so I asked the photographer guy and he said he was thankful for the extra pics for Brandon and Charrisce... so away I went!! I actually took a little over 500 pictures! BUT!!!! MY DANG FLASH BATTERIES WERE DEAD!!! So the wedding was at Pratt Place Barn - which is VERY dark... so most of the pics from inside the barn have VERY poor lighting... and then the ones outside were "ok" until it got dark... which is a big - HA - since the wedding was at 730p! oh well... I did have a blast taking pics and even got in some of them... These are my favorites.
They decided NOT to see each other before the wedding - so these are the "before" pics.
Brandon and his momma Sheri - whom we like to refer to as "mama craft" - doesn't she look GORGEOUS!?

Brandon and his boys! Below is Eli, Ryan, Brandon, Eddie (Brandon's dad), Chuck and Peter.

Charrisce and her gang - whom I know none of except Brandon's sister (my wanna-be BFF, haha!) Kacie - who is at the FAR right...

OK - so maybe I took a lot of pics of Kacie... she's so gorgeous!

Charrisce beckoning people to get over for a pic...

She looked stunning...

Boys waiting on their lineup...

Posin!


Kacie actually posed for this... too funny.

My handsome man!

I love this pic - wish it wasn't so dark!

She enters!!

My favorite pic.

OK - this one is a lame attempt at editing... I ended up washing her out. I'm still learning, obviously.



I don't think he can smile any bigger!! They were so adorable when they were saying their vows too... And then for the kiss - it HAD to have lasted 20 seconds! So sweet...

She's like "get over here HUSBAND!"

I love this man!


We took the rest of the pics outside the barn... but it was muddy from the day before, so Peter held up Reese's dress...

Check out the shoes!





2 of the bridesmaids were pregant - perfect dress for that!

Blue Steel from Derek (Kacie's husband)

Derek and Kacie

Peter!

Sassy!



Love this pic!


Our newest Little Rock buddies!!! Scott and Natalie! :)

Ryan and Wilder w/ his galpal Mary.

Yep - the last time Brandon karaoked "Ice Ice Baby" was at OUR wedding - so we had to make him do it at his own!

Ryan boogy'n down!

Get low, get low, get low!

Mama Craft and some fun men!

Yes, I took a lot of pics of Ryan too, but who wouldn't w/ that smile!?

Fun times!

Me and Nat

They WILL make some cutie-pie babies, won't they!?


Sparklers!




Ryan said "get mean" so we did!

Mama and Papa Craft

The party goes on, after the bride and groom leave!
1 comment:
You did a great job with the pics. I love the one of the bride with her bouquet where she is touching her necklace - very good!!
Post a Comment