Friday, August 21, 2009

Finally!

So I must admit to have a weak moment. The night Ryan accepted his job offer... I had a moment of panic about this house not selling and being on the market forever.. but I calmly collected myself and I have had a much more positive attitude the last two days... and surprise surprise! When I did that, I've gotten 2 calls for 2 showings. Just had one today and we have another tomorrow!!! God is GOOD! I truly feel like He is telling me to get some faith and stop worrying about things that are out of my control. So that's what I've done. I've given it to God... and like I keep saying - - God has a plan, and that plan is perfect. End of discussion. :) Someone IS going to give us an offer. Period.


Those who love me, I will deliver; I will protect those who know my name. When they call to me, I will answer them; I will be with them in trouble, I will rescue them and honor them. With long life I will satisfy them, and show them my salvation. (Psalm 91:14-16)

No comments: