Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ryan's Tint Shop Has A New, Improved Look!

Warning: I took these pics w/ my Sony camera... not the best quality.

I decided that we could not put off cleaning up the garage anymore. So I just took on the task head on. I decided that I have to do it w/ Jackson... normally I wouldn't since he's into EVERYTHING and I must say - it was harder to do w/ him in my way and putting everything in his mouth, but I got it done. From 830am - 130p, I worked and slaved... haha. I still have a few "garage sale items" in there... like the clothes hanging up, but now, it's a bit more presentable in the random event that someone actually comes to look at our house... going on 15 days now - no showings. :( But!! Maybe it was all so that I could get the garage cleaned out! Check!

So this was our garage BEFORE:



And this is AFTER:




This is my helper. His name is Jackson. He's a cutie pie. He loves stairs.

2 comments:

Broc said...

You dominated that garage! Goodluck on selling the house. I want you guys to move back to NWA so I can see y'all more often!

Ryan said...

Keisha did an AWESOME job on the garage!! My tinting work is so much easier now. Thanks for the hard work, baby!!