Friday, May 28, 2010

Last Day Of School (in Fayetteville)

Wednesday was Jackson's last day at Mother's Day Out - or at least his "normal" place to go! He starts at another MDO location in 2 weeks - which is about 2 miles from our house (thank goodness). The summer program only lasts 6 weeks, but since it's the VERY end of my pregnancy - those 6 weeks are going to be crucial! I need to take advantage of any chance I have to not lift and tug him through grocery stores, etc!

This is how I found him at school on Wed when I went to pick him up! What better than a blue popsicle and a white shirt!?


Jackson and his 2 teachers - Ms. Sadeta and Ms. Tasha who have been INVALUABLE to Jackson starting school. Up until January, when he joined their class, he had NEVER been away from mom/dad and w/ strangers (except for the short stints at the gym). I don't know that he would have transitioned as well w/o them! He will miss them so much!


Jackson's best buddies! Cole and Ben!

No comments: