Monday, May 17, 2010

Party at the Burrow's!

On Saturday, we were invited to Jim/Emily's house to have some yummy food on "the big green egg" and it was AMAZING! Jackson had so much fun playing w/ everyone and I had a great time getting some adult time!!!

This is Jackson, Holiday and Ben in their march! :)


Outside, we put the roller coaster up so the kiddos could play w/ it... Ben has the hang of it!

Jackson, Audrie and Ben - popsicles are so yummy!


The boys got pretty dirty so after everyone left, Em and I decided to give them a bath!

Of course, they HAD to have matching Thomas PJ's!!!

And they had to play on the train table ONE MORE TIME before bed!

Cutie Pie boys!!!!

My hubby had a few drinks... I HEAR the sangria was amazing..

Time for us to go home and get this baby boy to bed!!!


Thanks for having us over Emily and Jim!! You guys ROCK!

No comments: