
This is what we do NOT need for Christmas. Jackson has collected "Thomas" as you can see. He inherited some of them from our friend Amy and he has gotten most of them because they include a "thomas" in a lot of the train sets we've bought in the past.... and then of course, he's just HAD to have one at the store occasionally... I know it's a little crazy. We also have 2 Percy's, 2 James's, 2 Rosie's. Fortunately, there are still MANY trains he doesn't have so I don't feel too bad that we've spoiled him.... um... ok, maybe we have. :)

oh - and all the Thomas's - although they look the same to you and me.. oh no. They are different and all have different names. IE: Regular Thomas, Snow Thomas, Talking Thomas, Big Thomas, Puff Thomas (that's a new one even to me)... oh and of course, Birthday Cake Thomas (on the top of his 2nd birthday cake - how he remembers that I'll never know). See for yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment