Tuesday, December 28, 2010

McKinnon/Keck Christmas


On Friday, I got to host one of our Christmas dinners at my house. I actually was looking so forward to it - having stuff at my house means my mom isn't stressed out about her house being spotless and all the ridiculous amounts of food she insists on slaving over.... and believe it or not, I actually don't stress NEAR the amount my mom does! Plus, it's so much easier to put the boys to bed here and everyone can party! So we had dinner, opened some presents, played the chinese christmas game and then we played cards after we put the kids to bed. My brother stayed w/ me that night and I didn't end up going to bed til 130am! WAY after my bedtime, but I do believe a good time was had by all!









My gram was such a big help to me - getting the food ready and even helping me clean up the house... You would never believe she's 80 years old!





Of course, it was a Thomas Christmas for Jackson. He couldn't get enough Thomas.





The awesome Pottery Barn backpack I bought him in the spring - he won't wear it. But he didn't hesitate to put this one on!







Ethan kept trying to unwrap Grandma's present!









Success!





Jackson got a pimped-up ART easal for Christmas from Mimi and Poppie.... He kept saying "YAH- let's paint mommy!"











Thank you kisses.










Thank you kisses for Poppie.












And for Uncle Ray.











Uncle Ray got Jackson this monster Thomas coloring book.... He was SO happy... we've been coloring in it ever since!










I've finally decided that Ethan looks more like my dad than anyone....even Jackson.












My favorite gift!! My bracelet w/ the boys' names on it!! SOOOOOOOOOOO awesome!

















J got a Thomas bathtub toy from Grandma and insisted that Daddy set it up right away!


















Ethan kisses for Aunt Janet.













Time for cards - this table is playing "high-9"

















Typical pic of my mom.














This table is playing Phase 10! And my brother was passing out shots. Russell, Roy's son, joined us early on and caught back up w/ us.





















Russell and Ryan

















Goof balls. Ty and Ray.













This was 100am. Finally cleaned up the kitchen - second round of dishes in the dishwasher. We were tired.


























1 comment:

Brandy said...

Oh how fun!! Don't you just love having Christmas at your own house! There's something so fun about it!! The boys look adorable!!